Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Readings


Let me start out by saying, we have way too many books. And you wouldn't believe it but, we haven't read half of them. Sad, I know. So with the new year I am going to try and read two books per month. For the month of January I'm going to read 


What is the Gos*pel? by Greg Gilbert 


Practicing Hospitality by Pat Ennis and Lisa Tatlock. 

Along with that, my husband & I are going through the blended 1 year reading plan where we read the books in a non-traditional sequence. There are many other plans available where I found this one - you can see them here

For my own quiet time I have started a group in Good Morning Girls for homemaking wives and we are going through the book of Ephesians. 

I am *very* excited about what this year will bring, starting off by diving into His Word! 

Are you going to try and set some realistic goals this year for reading? I'd love to hear about them. :)

This weeks linkups: 


    

1 comment:

  1. Those sound like such good goals! So much better than silly weight loss goals or something like that! I'm excited for you guys. I always love reading and discussing books with Colby--it's a whole new way to bond and make such good conversation!

    Can girls of any faith join your Good Morning Girls group? It sounds like a fun! We read out of the King James version of the Bible--is it particular to a specific version? Let me know! :)

    ReplyDelete