Sunday, November 20, 2011

Banana Oatmeal Smoothie



While browsing Pinterest this morning this picture caught my eye, 
I read the recipe and it really captured my attention so I re-pinned it! 

This smoothie is a brain powering, energy giving drink.
I will be making it for breakfast for Dave & I tomorrow morning.

Here are the ingredients:
~ 2 whole bananas
~ 2 cups of ice
~ 1/3 cup of yogurt (we will be using Kefir instead)
~ 1/2 cup of cooked oatmeal
~ 1/3 cup of almonds

Blend together for about 30 seconds!

If you're wondering what Kefir is, here are some great links for it. 
Mine shall soon be multiplying so if you would like some I am willing to 
send you some at no charge.


1 comment:

  1. I have been keeping a list of great smoothie recipes. This one looks like it's worth a try!

    ReplyDelete