Monday, November 21, 2011

The Pill


I came across a blog called Consider the Lilies on Homemaking Link Up from Raising Homemakers this past Wednesday because her caption "What about birth control pills?" caught my attention. Though I myself am not on the pill, this video taught me a lot of information I did not know. It's alarming. I want to encourage you [whether on the pill or not] to watch this video in hopes that you will see that the pill is an abortificiant and/or be able to share this information with others. 

I am a firm believer that the Lord gives and takes away life. Even this video shares that being on the pill can cause you to ovulate [if not taken every single day at the exact same time, etc.] resulting in a pregnancy and most often than not, a failed pregnancy because the egg is not able to implant thus making it an abortion. "Birth control" does not control birth, the Creator does. 


(the pill video)

1 comment:

  1. Hey there,

    My name is Kristen and you commented on my blog's "Blessings in Disguise" post. I just wanted to come over and see your little slice of the internet and to say hello. Also this same post you are talking about caught my attention and I really enjoyed getting the facts. My husband and I haven't used the pill since before our son was born and I am thankful for this change in our lives. We will never go back.

    Thank you for your encouragement during our situation. God is our provider and I am so glad He is. Who better to have than Him? Thank you for your story too it really does help.

    Blessings,
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete