Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Juiceman


My husband & I just bought the Juiceman JM550S and we used it for the first time today. It's an amazing invention that allows you to get proper nutrients from fruits and veggies. Of course, we didn't want to spend $100+ on a juicer but to my surprise, it was on sale for the holidays with free shipping! We scored this juicer for $63.00! What I love most is that you can put whole fruits and veggies into the chute and it purees it. The pulp goes into the back for easy disposal and the juice collects in a small pitcher in the front! 


Today we made Sweet & Tangy Punch which was:
1 Red apple
3 Plums, pit taken out
2 cups of red grapes

If you're like us and don't get the vitamins you need from your fruits and veggies each day, I would absolutely recommend this to you. I read many bad reviews on this juicer [primarily because everyone said there were so many pieces to take apart to clean] but I was shocked at how easy it was to take apart and put together! 

No comments:

Post a Comment