Tuesday, December 27, 2011

My Simpler Life

What am I pinning today? Well, what I'm going to share with you
wasn't pinned today but I thought it would be the perfect time
to share. I found a de-cluttering for 2012 calendar! It's wonderful
because it doesn't constrain it to a 'spring cleaning' schedule where
you have to do a lot of cleaning in a matter of weeks. This calendar
is laid out so you do one thing per day for a whole year so you're
not overwhelmed. I am going to give this a shot this year! I've also
found some great cleaning tips - so visit me on Pinterest and browse
my Homemaking board for some great ideas!


Linking up at: 










2 comments:

  1. That's what I need!
    I am hosting a Best of 2011 blog hop and would love to have you come link up a favorite post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like something that would work for me!

    ReplyDelete