Monday, March 5, 2012

Twelve Weeks




How far along? 12 weeks 3 days
Total weight gain: Around 3 lbs.
Maternity clothes? I have been wearing maternity bottoms but not tops.
Stretch marks? None yet.
Sleep: I've been sleeping quite well this past week.
Best moment this week: Starting to feel better from all the all day sickness

Miss Anything? Pepsi!!!
Movement: Baby is moving like crazy but I can't feel him/her yet.
Food cravings: A lot of foods from when I was younger (my mom's cooking, bagel bites, jelly beans, jello, chips ahoy cookies ..)
Anything making you queasy or sick: stinky smells. literally, i throw up.
Gender: Not sure yet, but I think it's a boy. ;)

Labor Signs: A little early for that!
Symptoms: The past two days I've had to pee every 2 hours!
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.

Happy or Moody most of the time: happy. :D
Looking forward to: Feeling the baby move & knowing the sex!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there,

    It is Kristen from Faithful Steps. I was just rereading over some of the comments you have left on my blog and wanted to tell you thank you for the encouragement. You don't know how much it means to have someone take time out of their day to write a little something to you. So thank you! Also congratulations on your pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete