Friday, December 16, 2011

What I Got for Free at Target!


This morning I had to make a quick run to Target for yogurt & lemons and I saw that
I could score some Glade Plug-Ins for FREE! Here was my deal:



[2] Poland Spring 1L Waters - $.69
[2] $1.00 off coupons = $-.62 aka FREE!

[4] Glade Holiday Cheer Plug-Ins Refills w/bonus plug in =$2.50ea ~ $10.00
[1] Glade French Vanilla Spray =$2.50
[1] $1.50 off 3 Target coupon =$11.00
[3] $2.00 off Glade Refills =$5.00
**bonus: $5.00 Target gift card!**

If you're wondering what I needed yogurt & lemons for .. I am making
lemon-blueberry yogurt loaves for this weekend's family Christmas party!
I saw this on Pinterest and thought, "I HAVE to make this!" I bought some 
Green Tea at Trader Joes to go along with it and it makes the perfect healthy
gift! 

[picture coming soon]




No comments:

Post a Comment