Thursday, March 1, 2012

MIA - where have I been?

MIA: Missing In Action. That's me .. I haven't blogged in almost 4 weeks. But you know, I'm not really missing in action, because I decided to google it and here's what it says: Missing in action (MIA) is a casualty Category assigned under the Status of Missing to armed services personnel who are reported missing during active service. They may have been killedwounded, become a prisoner of war, or deserted. If deceased, neither their remains nor grave can be positively identified. Becoming MIA has been an occupational risk for service personnel for as long as there has been warfare.


That certainly does not define me. So, I guess I was just MFALB: Missing For A Little Bit. I have not really felt like doing much on the computer these days, I'm even very behind on e-mails and errands of all sorts because these hormones have been making me sick. Yes, I'm still sick. I will be 12 weeks tomorrow and today has been the best day I have had since I found out I was pregnant. I was able to keep all, yes all of my food down, I didn't throw up at all or get nauseous, I did 4 loads of laundry and cleaned the entire house. I even finished putting away some Christmas things (like our red tablecloth & centerpiece) and switched it out for spring! This is a huge accomplishment, you have no idea. 


So, here I am .. I've been told around 10 weeks my symptoms should subside. Well, they didn't. I feel as though they got worse. Then they say 12 weeks, so I'm hopeful that the sickness is past me and I can enjoy this beautiful gift of pregnancy. 


Stay tuned for my next blog entry on my 10 1/2 week appointment!







No comments:

Post a Comment